Welcome to the BVNE East Coast National Championships in Pompano Beach, Florida
Please be advised dates and times are subject to change.
Times are Subject to CHANGE. Afternoon pools may be created to accommodate more teams. Times are subject to change
7:15am check in
7:45am morning meeting
8:00am start time
Depending on the number of teams will determine if we have PM pools.
All reffing teams are responsible for entering live scores on a cell phone. One person from each reffing will need to have a charged cell phone.
The reffing team is responsible for entering the final score.
Schedule and Playoffs:
Day one: Match play in pools for 3 and 4. All 5 team pools play one game to 28. We do our best to try and have all 4 team pools but due to cancelations there may be a 3 or 5 team pool.
Day two: All teams will advance to playoff brackets. Brackets may be changed to Gold and Silver, or Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Copper divisions if necessary based on time, capacity, and weather. Brackets are subject to change. Playoffs in all divisions are single elimination with the FIRST ROUND of playoffs as a match, thereafter will be one game to 21 no cap win by 2.
Playoffs will be posted in Volleyball Life after all pools have been finished and locked.
Depending on the number of team playoffs will break down as listed below and are subject to change:
Teams will advance to the following playoffs rounds:
1st in pool GOLD
2nd in pool SILVER
3rd in pool BRONZE
4th in pool COPPER
If you are in a 5 team pools teams will advance as follows:
1st and 2nd in pool GOLD
3rd in pool SILVER
4th in pool BRONZE
5th in pool COPPER
If playoffs are just GOLD and SILVER divisions
- The top two teams will go to GOLD
- The bottom two or three teams will go to SILVER
*Depending on the total number of teams playoffs may be GOLD and SILVER for smaller divisions.
How to Qualify:
- This is a bid only event for girls 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U and 18U
- Play in one of our BVNE BID Qualifiers.
- ONLY ONE PARTNER IS REQUIRED TO HAVE WON A BID.
- BID WINNERS CAN PLAY WITH A PARTNER OF THEIR CHOICE.
- All players must have a BVNE membership.
- This is a BVNE “Play Your Age” Event. This means you to play in any division, you must be that age on every day fo the event. An athlete can always move up but never move down in BNVE.
Bids for Boys:
* Boys do NOT need to qualify, however you in order to sign up you need to text Daron at 310-547-7486 to get a bid number for registration
NO refunds are available after June 1st 2023 or the tournament is sold out whichever comes first. Refunds incur fees, more details available here https://bvne.org/refund-policy/
Health & Safety Protocol:
- All rules subject to change.
- If for any reason you are sick please text Daron at 310-547-7486 to let her know that your team is dropping out. Refunds are processed if you cancel prior to the cut of date of June 1st 2023. All other cancelations after June 1st, 2023 no refunds.
Travel teams can fly into Fort Lauderdale or Miami.
Where to Stay:
Tru by Hilton in Pompano Beach Florida is across the street from the tournament site and is offering all BVNE participants a discount. Use this link to register