In Person GNBV College Recruiting Showcase Fort Lauderdale, Florida
College coaches may NOT be in attendance due to current NCAA rules, covid-19 quarantine restrictions, however the schools listed below have confirmed they will be tuning in to our “Get Noticed Beach Volleyball” YouTube Channel. Please make sure you contact the coaches you are interested in once you are signed up to let them know you are playing and they can tune in. College coaches will be sent a link for the tournament the night before so they can follow along. This is a great way to start communication with college coaches so they can watch you play and give you feedback.
IF YOU ARE A 2021 THERE ARE STILL SCHOOLS LOOKING FOR ATHLETES
THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST IN PERSON COLLEGE RECRUITING SHOWCASE
COLLEGES THAT HAVE CONFIRMED ATTENDING IN PERSON. MORE WILL BE ADDED EVERYDAY
- Florida State University
- Florida International University (Saturday & Sunday clinic)
- Stetson University(Sunday clinic)
- South Carolina (Saturday & Sunday clinic)
- University Alabama Birmingham (Saturday & Sunday clinic)
- Florida Atlantic University (Saturday & Sunday clinic)
- TUC (Saturday & Sunday clinic)
- Florida Memorial University
- University Louisiana Monroe
- Cal State Northridge (Sunday Clinic)
- Costal Carolina (Saturday Clinic)
- Flordia Southern
- Southern Miss
- Palm Beach Atlantic
- 8:30 am check in
- 9:15 am team meeting
- 9:30 am tournament starts
- Three team pool plays a match, two game to 21, if a 3rd game is needed to 15.
- Four team pools play two games to 21.
- Five team pool play one game to 28
- Sic team pool on two courts one game to 21.
- One time out per team.
- No technical time outs.
- Switch sides on multiples of seven.
- Reffing team is responsible for entering scores online
2nd place Kauai Bikini bottom.
3rd place BVNE swag.
- All winners will receive a bid to our 2021 Championship tournament in July. Dates for Championship July 26th and 27th.
- When not playing please practice social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you play.
- Upon arrival we will take your temperature. Any temperatures over 100.4 will receive a team refund.
- If for any reason you are sick please text Daron at 310-547-7486 to let her know that your team is dropping out and a full refund will be processed anytime through event day.
- If you have advised to self quarantine by a contact tracer please stay home.
- If for any reason you wake up and don’t feel good even if you think its just a cold please stay home, we will happily provide a refund.
- No high fives between teams.
- No congregating between teams.
- When returning a ball to another court, please kick the ball.
- On side change, please walk around opposite sides of the poles.
- Use balls provided that have been sanitized.
- No personal balls please.
- We recommend everyone wear a face covering when not playing.